Baby stroller is one of the most important accessories for every parent.
You can choose the right baby stroller from the many available in stores and via the internet.
Mainly you have to consider your babyâ€™s age when shopping for the baby stroller.
Basically the baby stroller that you choose should be safe and comfortable for you and the baby. It should be easy to open, close, move and store.
You can find different types of baby strollers that are perfect for your child.
- Carriage stroller – It is a great first and traditional style stroller. Usually this stroller has a seat back that fully reclines to create a carriage position. The newer models have an extra feature – a boot – that prevents your baby from sliding through the leg openings when the seat is fully reclined.
- Umbrella stroller – It is easy to fold and also convenient. It is a second best stroller and can be used for jaunts and trips. This is inexpensive. It has curved handles and offers lightweight, compact basic transportation.
- Standard stroller – It is usually the primary baby stroller and it comes with many features like storage basket and bumper tray.
- Lightweight stroller – These strollers are great for traveling purposes. Usually they are high priced than its typical counterparts.
- Jogging stroller – This type of baby stroller is useful to go for jogging along with your baby and for speed walking. They are not good for everyday use.
- Side-by-side stroller – These strollers are best for those parents who have children of close age, twins or triplets. In this type of baby stroller, the seats are fixed next to each other on a large single frame. These strollers are wide and therefore more difficult to get into tight spaces.
- Car seat/stroller travel system – This is a great baby stroller for those parents who are using the car regularly. This allows you to attach an infant car seat to the stroller. Most of these strollers include an auto base for the car seat so that you can simply move your baby from the car to the stroller and back with out wrapping any belts. The great advantage with this stroller is you need not wake your baby unnecessarily.
- Sit and stand stroller – you can easily convert this stroller from infant seat carrier to stroller seat. This is useful for parents with an older child. The main use of a double stroller that allows the older child to ride or walk as they wish.
The features you have to consider while choosing a baby stroller:
- While choosing a baby stroller, make sure that it is strong and is of quality production.
- All the wheels of the stroller must be terrain wheels, so that you can use the stroller on all the surfaces.
- Ensure that the stroller you have chosen can be fold and unfold easily and is rather maneuverable.
- It is better to choose a baby stroller that is easy to clean with detachable and machine washable covers.
- Taller users make sure that the handle positions can be adjustable or not.
How strollers can be useful?
The most common uses of baby stroller are:
- Family outings
- Walks around the neighborhood