Christmas is a time for sharing happiness and gifts; especially babies are extremely excited with the very idea that Santa Claus would come down to shower them with gifts. It’s overwhelming to think of the prospect of conceptualising Christmas gifts and when the recipients are babies, the job gets a bit tedious and joyful too. Imaginative and rewarding gifts are expected by all and babies need just what they love.
When a baby boy or girl reaches the toddler age, his / her Christmas begins in the real sense. The basic attachment with the celebration at this age is only through gifts as he / she is still not mature enough to understand the religious significance. So you got to be emotional and creative when getting something for the kids. For a perfect gift, you need to plan beforehand keeping in mind the likes and dislikes of the child.
- Gifts range from soft toys to play sets, dolls or music gifts like Jack in the Box. A “My nativity set” which has a manger can also couple up as a delicate carrying case for holding miniature figures of all the animals that are seen in the Bible stories. Popular Christmas tunes are played when the star of the manger is pressed.
- Play sets of polar bear and penguins are also great gifts to gear up for the celebrations of the chilly winters; kids also enjoy with jumping penguins and figures of polar bear in cute and cuddly fashion with scenic and wintry backgrounds.
- For the toddler girls there, The Christmas Groovy Girls line is a wonderful choice where Tessa Tannenbaum showcases her holiday spirit with a green dress made of faux-velvet, glittery boots, Christmas hats, faux-fur muff and trimmers of white faux-fur candy cane stockings. For girls aged three and up, this Christmas character is highly recommended.
- An active toddler will highly adore the rocking toy of Randolph Reindeer. It’s a luxurious plush activity toy playing Jingle Bells while he rocks it and tickles Randolph’s ears. And very soon Randolph will become a favourite member of the toddler, though he did not belong to Santa’s original sledge team.
- If you want to take a break from toys then another great option would be a photo card with all his photos and cards. And with modern designs they are a great keepsake for him too.
- Christmas PJs make cuddly and colourful gifts too. The footie pajamas with Christmas themes catch up on the celebration as well.
- A gorgeous stocking can be useful too. They can be used to hold a fair share of the gift booty and can be used the year next too.
- Dressing up as Santa and surprising your child will be another innovative gift as he has no idea and it will be a thrilling experience not only for him but the entire family.
- If it is your baby’s first Christmas commemorate it with an ornament, may be a personalised photo ornament than can be kept as a keepsake.
The above stated ideas to plan out the best Christmas gift for your child cannot go amiss if you have enough time and planning in hand.