Babies love music, and music is good for your childâ€™s development. Child music is a wonderful way for you to calm and sooth your baby, especially during the first year.
Child music is an only way to calm your crying and fussy baby.
There are distinct sounds that have been proven to calm even fussy babies. Those sounds are the sounds of nature, white noise, and music.
Even if your baby is not crying or fussing you may want to use child music. This encourages the feeling of calm and peacefulness.
There are no complications or mysteries about introducing your baby to child music from the first day of his life. You donâ€™t need to search for the perfect or a certain type of child music. All you have to do is start by having your baby listen to your favorite songs and music.
Use modern child music to inspire and encourage your child to move. Play lively music to inspire action and commitment. Expose your baby to many different selections of various styles.
Uses of child music:
- Child music helps your baby to fall asleep.
- Music may even help strengthen premature babies, alters the facial expressions, relaxed body tone and a cessation of crying.
- Doctors after examining the babies found that babies who were exposed to music gained more weight, and had lower blood pressure and stronger heartbeat.
- Babies are introduced to musical sounds.
- Child music enhances your behavior and cognitive skills.
- Child music stimulates the brain in a way that helps educational and emotional development.
- While listening to music babies become quietly attentive, relaxed and sleep soundly.
- Hearing to child music increased preschoolerâ€™s spatial IQ scores. Listening to classical music make your baby more intelligent.
- Music has the power to increase intellectual ability by stimulating electrical responses in the brain, endorsing creativity, increasing receptivity to learning by bringing mind to a relaxed state, and capitalizing on instinctive body rhythms which stimulate conceptual ability.
- For your upset baby, music can serve the very practical purpose of calming him down.
- Music relieves stress for your baby and to the entire family.
- Music affects the thinking ways of your child and improves spatial reasoning.
How can you introduce music for your baby?
Sing to your baby:
Your baby tries to learn languages by hearing your voice. Babies love patterns and rhythms of songs.
Play music for your baby:
Expose your baby to many different styles of music. If you play an instrument, practice when your baby is nearby.
Start music lessons early:
If you want your child to learn an instrument, you donâ€™t need to wait until elementary school to begin lessons. Starting lessons early helps children build a lifelong love of music.